MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Yes, I know, I've crossed over to the other side. I now knit for a dog!

Well...it's cold in the morning when I take Chrissy out for a walk. She's now sporting a fancy turtleneck sweater to keep her warm!

Pattern: Knit Sweaters for Small Dogs

I used the basic construction of the pattern, but modified it quite a bit. I wanted it to be more of a "midriff" rather than a full, four legged sweater. I'm very happy with the results.

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease in Red - about half a skein. I used the same skein to make Isabella's Ribbed Hat.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little jumper, and I love the color. I too would not have made the full one, just in case an emergency stop was needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home