MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

and a HAPPY New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas, and Santa was very good to all of us.

I have lots of knitting news to report including several FO's (one for the dog!) and some lovely gifts from

Sue .

My Hooded Cardi is finished, blocked, all ends woven in....all that is left is the zipper. I am determined to finish it this year so I plan to be up late tonight working on it.

Noey lost a tooth two days after Christmas ( the top one that is sticking out) so we had a visit from Santa and the Tooth Fairy in the same week!

We are having a great time with Chrissy. She is a good little dog, but it really is like having a 2 year old in the house again.

We wish you all a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Noelle getting 2 visits from 2 special people in the same week. I am sure Chrissy was spoiled for Christmas too.

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you all too!!!! I'm so glad to hear Santa was good to everyone. I love the new sweater for Chrissy - I had a request for a dog sweater too. Did you get that pattern on-line, or is it from a book? It looks cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home