MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I have been knitting - Part II

Noey has a friend over, and they are happily playing in her room, so I jumped at the chance to post again.

Our friend, Isabella, turns 1 year old tomorrow. She lives in Chicago with her mom, Amanda, and her dad, my childhood friend, Michael. I thought she might need a hat! So last Sunday while we were out having a nice family day, Joe graciously offered to let me stop at JoAnn's to pick up some yarn. (Joe is not a big fan nor supporter of the knitting, that's why it's worth mentioning!)

Pattern: Just Your Basic Beanie - size 12 months

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease in Red -less than 1/2 skein.

It was another 2 day project. Love that!

It looks tiny, doesn't it? It's a 2x2 rib so it stretches a lot.....hopefully!

Off to make Christmas cookies with the girls - Part III ......maybe tomorrow?

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dropstitchknitter said...

It's very, very cute!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Karen said...

So cute and so festive!! I'm sure it will fit just fine. :) Hope you had fun with the cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home