MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Thank you for your well wishes for Noey!

She is feeling much better today. In fact she was well enough to go to school and participate in the Holidays Around The World production. The first grade class sang Arre Mi Burrito and Up on the Roof Top. Very cute! Unfortunately I could not operate the digital camera and the video camera at the same time, so I don't have any pics. (but I do have video if you're ever in the neighborhood!!)

And since I don't like to post without pictures, I give you a nice family shot from our "mini" vacation last month. We stayed at Paradise Point on Vacation Island over the long Veteran's Day weekend.

Joe was attending his annual MRM conference, so Noey and I had plenty of time to "play" at the resort, go to the beach, and visit with Megan and Dario.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Karen said...

So glad Noey is better and that she didn't miss her holiday production!! I love the picture of you guys on vacation - Noey is always so photogenic and always looks so happy!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Glad Noey felt better in time. I bet she was looking forward to the celebration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home