MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I try to take time each day to appreciate all that I have, but sometimes I get overwhelmed.....like this past month.

I am so thankful for:

- my beautiful child

- my wonderful, hard headed, strong willed husband

- my loving and supportive parents

- my niece, nephew, brother and sister in law

I am grateful to have friends, both in person and in cyberspace, who encourage me and keep me sane.

I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends if you celebrate Thanksgiving. If you don't, enjoy your family this weekend!

My niece, Megan, took this picture last time she was up visiting. She's quite the photographer! (she even won an award when she was in high school - I'm a proud aunt!)

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, and Noey looks so pretty in that picture. Well done to your niece to for taking such a wonderful picture. I wish I could have the same talent too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home