MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's 94 degrees here....do you know where your Panta is?

This weather is killing me. I have a headache from the heat and I can't breathe from the fires! So what's a girl to do? Why, make a Panta of course! This is the cutest thing, although chances are I will never wear it! I originally saw Kaity's on the Cover Your Head KAL, but after researching further, I found them all over blogland.
I started this Monday afternoon thinking I might be able to get it done for my mom to take on her trip. On the site where I found the pattern, the girl said she finished it in an hour! Well, not me....finished it this afternoon....my mom left this morning! Oh well, Noey wants it. (despite the sad face, she really likes it!) Last I saw she was wearing it around her ankles!

So now I'm back to Sitcom Chic once again. I'm making it a little longer than the pattern says, as I'm a little longer than the average person. Just two more inches and then I can move on to sleeves!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Nice Panta! But, that face isn't convincing me! Maybe it's the heat, and she's just wilting...

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Kaity said...

Love your Panta!! I wish I could wear mine more often! Noey seems to like it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home