MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm Bored

with my knitting. None of my current WIP's excite me anymore. I finished the front (or back?) of Klaralund some time ago, but I don't think I want to finish it, so I will frog it soon. I have another project in mind for the 10 skeins of Silk Garden.

The Stripey Scarf has been traveling around in my knitting bag, but hasn't seen the light of day for a while. Too bad because it's almost finished.

Clapotis is about half finished and hiding at the bottom of the basket in my living room. I don't know when it might reappear.

About the only thing I've been working on lately is the YesterKnits Vintage Bolero. Man, is it tedious! I still don't get how it will go together. I keep hoping it'll come to me once it's finished.....if it indeed gets finished! Everytime I pick it up I think of how one of Noey's friends mom asked me "Why did you choose THAT color?" Well, the color actually chose me because it was in my stash, but really....it's not all that bad, is it? I have gray pants to wear with it. It could be cute!

So.....since I can't purchase any new yarn.......

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I like that color! It looks like it's coming along nicely. It'll be really cute w/gray pants. Finish it. There! All better, lol.

I'm bored with all my WIP's too, but I can't, just can't start something new until I finish something. Anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home