MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

She's Baaaack!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time alone last night. (although if I had known how Road to Perdition was going to end I probably would not have watched it) I've finished about 8 inches of Sitcom Chic. I'm hoping this will be my first finished wearable garment. (other than a bunch of One Skein Wonders for other people)
Truth be told, I missed my girl!! So I was happy to have her come home today. I think she missed me too because she hasn't left my side yet!

I'm gonna have to break the yarn diet and purchase some yarn! Only one skein though. Doug, (the guy who had brain surgery) has requested another hat. This time he wants dark blue, and I don't have any in my stash. Besides I need 5 and 8 DPN's to finish the sleeves on Sitcom Chic. I just hope I can resist temptation while at my LYS.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

But life is so dull when we resist temptation.......

Of course she missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home