MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I started a new project. I had completely forgotten about my Cotton Ease stash stored in my shoe closet!! I got some out for Shannon a couple of weeks ago and found a treasure trove! I need more PINK in my life, and fortunately I found enough Bubblegum for Sitcom Chic. I swatched last night, and cast on today. Lynda made one a while back, and it turned out really cute, so I thought I'd give it a try.
Speaking of my good friend, Shannon.....she tagged me the other day with the "5 Most Unusual Habits" meme. Darned if I can't come up with 5! I have been racking my brain....it's not that I'm all that normal, (just ask Joe!) it's that my mind is not all there anymore! So as soon as I come up with 4 more I will post it!!

And in Stash Busting news, I've joined Lauren's Project Spectrum. For March we are knitting something red and pink......good thing I found that Cotton Ease stash.....I found both red and pink! Now I just need to come up with something fun to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home