MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Alone, at last

Yes, I am alone. ALONE! I can't even remember the last time I was alone, just me, all by myself. Noey is having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's, and Joe is at work.

So after I cleaned up a bit, read the newspaper, and did 3 loads of laundry, I sat down to work on Sitcom Chic while watching The Pelican Brief.
I'm making pretty good progress. So far so good. It seems to be a pretty easy knit. I'm going to watch The Road to Perdition tonight so hopefully I'll get a lot more done. Two movies in one day! I haven't watched this much TV in years!

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

You're really moving on that! Enjoy your evening.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger shizzknits said...

Isn't it funny- we don't realize how precious alone time is till we have kiddos? :)

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I hope you really enjoyed your alone time!!! Knowing Noey is having a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa must make it even easier to enjoy the alone time too. The sweater is coming along so well - it's going to be just beautiful!!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Alone time is strange isnt it? We wish for it, badly sometimes. And then we they are gone, we feel a little empty!!! Great progress, I hope you got tons more doen during the second movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home