MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, January 20, 2006

My own personal Stashalong

I missed the deadline for the official Stashalong so I'm starting my own "unofficial" one! My yarn hording has gotten completely out of control, and I am broke!! The old man doesn't know this.....I have lead him to believe that I have not purchased yarn beyond my means! It has gotten so bad that I had to spend my Target gift card that I got for my birthday on groceries! Now that's bad! Everytime I see a new project on another blog I want to knit it, so I go ahead and purchase all the supplies without thinking about what I already have.

So.....I will only knit from my stash for the next......I don't know how many months! I'm going to try to keep up with the real Stashalonger's.....that would be April!
This is my organized yarn stash which occupies a nice little corner in my dining room. It is all nicely arranged by yarn type and/or project. I think this is enough yarn to last me a while!

5 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Whoa...

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Woohoo! You're as bad as me. :) I love all of this self validation when other people show their stash. :)

Stashalong sister!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Its so organized!! good for you!, I have boxes and bins stored all over, I really should get them all together though... Hmmmmmmm

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Consider yourself tagged again Karyn. your 5 most unusual habbits!!

See my blog for deails
http://www.knithappens.blogdrive.com

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I want to do the stashalong, really I do......but....but....I really need to put all my yarn in one location. Or at least catalog what I've got. You go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home