MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Remember Doug?

The guy who works for my hubby who had brain surgery last fall?

I had made him a brown hat earlier and I was wondering if he liked it. When I asked Joe about it, he said "Yeah, I guess so".

Well, last week Joe came home and said Doug would like another hat, dark blue this time. I guess he liked it!! I asked Joe if he would take a picture of Doug wearing his hat for my blog and he just gave me the "are you kidding me?" look!
I used LB Wool Ease this time. It's much softer and probably more comfortable than the Cascade 220.

I'm still working away on Sitcom Chic. Just a couple more inches until I start the sleeves. I'm having a heck of a time with my Denise Interchangeable needles. One side keeps disconnecting itself and a bunch of stitches fall off. Very frustrating!

I'm thinking about starting my legwarmers for the KAL. I'm going to use the pattern from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, I have the yarn already. But I'm feeling a little guilty about all the WIP's sitting around.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

It's so great that Doug like his hat and wants another one. It's nice to be able to do something, anything, that someone really appreciates when they're going through a tough time.

I can't wait to see progress on your Sitcom Chic!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

You can never have too many WIPS! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home