MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tears will be flowing come Thursday

I'm a very emotional person. I well up all the time, especially over Noey. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad....I cry.

Today I got a notice that Noey is Student of the Month and will get a special award on Thursday at the Tiger Pride Assembly.

The tears have already started, so I know come Thursday I will be sobbing and embarrassing myself at the assembly. (and it will all be caught on tape!)

5 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm welling up just thinking about it. Hurrah for Noey! Cry all you want to . . . . I think of it as a good thing!!! (I still get ribbed about my wedding - I started crying when we pulled up and didn't stop until the reception!!)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Must be a Karen/Karyn thing!! :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Carrie K said...

That is so cool! Congrats to Noey!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Shar said...

How exciting for both of you!!!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

CONGRATS NOEY!!!!!

Way to go! Mommys reserve the right to cry when any emotion relating to their children is expirienced. Happiness, anger, pride, love, frustration. CRY, we all cry with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home