MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Karyn's Purse #2


07-27-07 005.jpg
Originally uploaded by NoeysMommy

This is actually the second purse I made for myself. (I thought I emailed these in the right order!) So this will make more sense once you read the next post. We had Noey's friend, Sophie, over again yesterday and I made this purse. I purchased the fabric in Hawaii many years ago, I think it's barkcloth. I bought the handles for a knitted purse, but I didn't like the way it turned out.

I'm on a sewing roll at the moment. I made the cutest aprons for Sophie and Noey. (made one earlier in the week and one today.) Sophie's birthday is in August and we also got her the Williams Sonoma Kids Baking book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home