MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Since I still can't post pictures.....

How 'bout a little meme?

I've been tagged (indirectly) by Rox.

Random Facts

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blog the 7 facts, as well as the rules. Then those tagged need to tag 7 others.

Here goes:

1. I met Billy Barty some 15 to 20 years ago. ( I think he's dead now)

2. I'm a little over 6 feet tall. (which makes number 1 even funnier!)

3. I love water. Love it. Straight from the tap.

4. I was born at Stanford University. (I was born smart!)

5. My brother is a research scientist and university professor. (he's really the smart one!)

6. I can swallow aspirin, or any pill for that matter, without liquid. (which may seem unnecessary seeing how much I love water!)

7. My favorite movie of all time is Yours, Mine, and Ours. The original with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball.

Okay, I am tagging.....any 7 of you who want to do it! (I hate naming names!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home