MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yay!


07-25-07 010.jpg
Originally uploaded by
NoeysMommy
A Picture!! I finally figured out a way to get pictures on my blog! I emailed the picture to my blog via Flickr. Seems a little convoluted to me, but at the moment it's the only way I can do it!

So this is a Beret I made for Noey from the leftover yarn from the Bolero I finished a couple of weeks ago. It's made from Caron Simply Soft Brites (and it is bright!) Noey really does like the Beret, she just didn't want her picture taken. (or maybe she was just unhappy wearing a beret in this heat!)

I have been knitting a lot, but haven't been taking pictures, so now I need to go back, find all the things I've been working on, and take pictures of everything. I have been sewing too.

In other knitting related news I got my Ravelry invite yesterday and have been spending way too much time over there. I've seen posts about how addicting it is and I have to agree! It is an amazing sight. My Ravelry name is Noeysmommy, what's yours?

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What a precious picture of Noey! I kind of like photos where kids aren't posing for the camera. :)

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Yeah for a picture and a post. That is a funny picture though - I've never seen Noey without a huge smile on her face. :) Her beret is so pretty. I bet since your blog hasn't been behaving, your knitting time has greatly increased. Prepare for that to all change now - you can post pictures AND you are in Ravelry?? LOL I'm going to go add you to my friends now. Hurray!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Noey looks so pretty in her beret, although she does look tired. Isabelle seems to have the same look on her face when she is tired too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home