MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm still here!

But since I can't post pictures (arggghhh!) blogging just isn't any fun anymore!

Lots of stuff going on here, all that year end stuff times two. (Noey's school plus the school that I work at)

I have been knitting quite a bit; working on a summer cardi for myself and a cute little bolero for Noey. I've finished up the body on both of them and just need to start the sleeves.

I've been itching to start sewing again, so I just purchased 2 dress patterns, one for myself and one for Noey. Like I really have time to sew!!

In other exciting news, my old car, Joe's current car, was totaled! It was parked innocently in our parking lot and someone backed into it, pretty darn hard, and it's a total loss. I feel really sad about the whole situation. First because the person didn't leave a note or anything, and second this was my old car. It was the car we brought Noey home from the hospital in. It had scratch marks on the bumper from her stroller. I loved that car! Is that stupid, or what?

Noey has 6 more days of school, and I have 2 days of regular school, then 4 weeks of summer school, and then I get a month off! Woo Hoo! We're not going on any big trips this summer (Joe can't fly) but I'm starting to think about some little day trips.

What are y'all doing this summer?

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Shar said...

NIce to hear from you. Have you thought about signing up with Flickr? That should take care of your picture problem. No summer plans on this side of town.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no about your old car! How awful they didnt leave a note or anything.

Its winter here..so no summer hols...Though in summer we do like to go visit family (my parents farm and Adams family on the coast)...

Katt

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I don't think your feelings about your car sounds stupid at all. I'm the same way - so attached to things. My car is falling apart, but I can't think about replacing it. And if I ever had to sell my house, I think I would have a break down.

I wish you could post pictures so I could see all of you lovely knitting. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home