MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Noey's Bolero


07-27-07 008.jpg
Originally uploaded by
NoeysMommy
Pattern: Knitting Pure and Simple #275 Children's Neckdown Bolero

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Brites - Watermelon - a little over 1 skein

Started: End of June 2007

Finished: Beginning of July 2007

I love the neckdown! Fast and easy, and always fit Noey well.

Even though we're having incredibly hot and muggy weather, Noey has already worn this once. We went to her best friend's dance recital one evening and it was a tad chilly.

Whew! I think that catches me up with everything I've been working on during my absence.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I love the bolero and I am sure it looks wonderful on her too. I cant believe it only used 1 skein of yarn too.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

You've been a VERY busy knitter and sewer! Very cute items. I love the purse you did with the Hawaiian cloth, it looks amazing.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Susierose said...

I would just love to have the pattern for the bolero, the pink one and the beret.. My granddaughter would just love it..Please, please.. I will pay for the pattern.. I really have to have it....Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home