MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thank you Ladies!

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I'm going to try to get pictures back on this blog!

Barbara - here is the pattern I used as a guide for Noey's Sholero. On the right hand side, under Free Patterns, it's the Anthropologie Capelet. I scaled it down a bit to fit her.

I came into a little money (tax return) and after using most of it for grown up responsible things (like bills) I used a little bit to order myself some yarn, and a pattern book or two (or four!). I ordered some Araucania Patagonia Nature Cotton from Webs to make the Jawbreaker Cardigan. That'll be my next project after I finish the V-neck Pullover - I'm on the homestretch of the sleeves - and the Cardigan - which is taking a very long time and probably won't be worn anytime soon as it was 85 degrees today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home