MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I haven't gotten around to blocking and seaming the Moss Rib Stitch Pullover yet. (so much for wearing it on my birthday!) About the only time I could block it is after Noey goes to sleep, but by that time I'm just too tired to deal with it! I ordered The Big Book of Knitting to help with the seaming. (hopefully soon!)
So I've started a new project. It's the V-Neck Pullover with bell sleeves. I've finished the front and started the back. The "V" seems very deep at the moment but hopefully with the ribbing it won't be too much. It's a Paton's pattern with Paton' s Decor yarn, and I'm really enjoying it. It seems to be going pretty fast.

The Emergency Socks are coming along. I'm at the toe decreases of the first one. I'm sure I could finish it tonight if I really wanted to. (I'm kinda obsessed with the pullover right now though!) I've been wearing my one and only other pair of hand knit socks a lot lately due to the severe weather!! I don't normally wear socks so this is big for me.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The V Neck sweater looks as though it is in one of your favourite colors. I love the sweater underneath too, it looks great. Cant wait to see the Emergency Socks too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home