MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm Still Here!

I really am! My lack of posting has nothing to do with a lack of knitting or a lack of things to say. It's due to problem posting pictures. Ever since I switched over to the new Blogger, I can't post pics. My blog was boring even with pictures......I don't want to make it even more boring!

So, I have been knitting. I even finished up a few things. Noey is doing great! Chrissy is doing great! I'm doing great!

Hopefully soon I will figure out how to post pictures again!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your posts arent boring dont ever think that!! I enjoy reading what you and Noey are up to

Katt

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Your posts are never boring!!! And we certainly don't come just for the pictures (although I always love seeing your projects, and Noey, and now Chrissy too!!). Feel free to e-mail any photo questions - I'll try to help if I can. Although when I switched to new Blogger, nothing changed for posting pictures. Weird.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I love reading your blog, so dont think nobody will if you dont have a photo. Have you tried contacting Blogger to see if anybody else has any problems with posting photos. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home