MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brrrrrrr!

Baby, it's COLD outside!

40 degrees in the daytime is pretty darn cold for Southern California! I know, I know....we're wimps. My uncle, who lives in Montana, calls 40 degrees "shirt sleeve" weather!
Fortunately Noey has this cozy sweater that Sue knit for her to keep her warm! Can you see the X's and O's in the pattern? It's just so cute! Noey's been wearing it when we take Chrissy out for her morning walks. (the cowboy hat is a new addition to the ensemble!) Of course Chrissy has been wearing her hand knit sweater too. I'm starting to think Chrissy may need another sweater!

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love Noey's Sweater! That is fantastic! Chrissy red sweater came out really well! They are so cute in all your pictures! Hope you are warming up there a bit. We are in the coldest temps so far this winter for us this year... in the high teens! Yucky freezing rain today. I would rather see snow!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Awww, I really like that sweater. The cowboy hat is an adorable look :P

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Joni said...

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem you may have noticed with your code. I will go ahead and e-mail you the basic ring code now, but if you don’t get it please let me know.
Also, your blog is in the queue at the moment, as it's been more than a month since you've posted. That's nothing personal, and as soon as you've put up another post--even a quick one just to let us know you're there--I'll be happy to move you back to the ring. :)
Once you have your code fixed up, and/or have posted, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out/move you back into the ring. Thanks!
Joni
joniknits@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home