MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Some additions to my Knitting Library.

I haven't had a chance to watch the DVD yet (my TV viewing time is very limited), but I leafed through the books and they are pretty good. I found a couple of cute sweaters in Big Knitting that I might add to the ever growing To Knit list.
I was looking for an all purpose knitting reference book, and although The Knitting Answer Book is not it, it will provide some useful information.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

That Sock DVD is really going to help you with that new years resolution to do socks!!! I'm thinking two things once I finish Rachels Sweater, a shrug for me and SOCKS!!! I still feel the need to master socks. Let me know how your try turns out once you get there!! We can root each other on through the begining

 

Post a Comment

<< Home