MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, February 24, 2006

So here's a close up of the mitts in action. These match one of the many hats I've made for Noey.
The set will come in handy as Noey has decided she wants to take ice skating lessons instead of ballet!

We're off to San Diego in the morning to go to Sea World for Noey's, Megan's, and Mom's birthdays. I'm still trying to decide what knitting projects to take with me. Dad's driving so I should have a couple of hours of knitting time each way, not to mention an hour or so in the hotel tomorrow night after the child goes to sleep!

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Noey is so funny laying on the floor!!! How cute. That's great about the skating lessons (yeah, I'm a HUGE skating fan!!!) Have fun at SeaWorld!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home