MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Be Afraid....Be Very Afraid!

It's the not-so-wicked witch of the West Coast!

Try as she might, Noey just can't look scary with that little angelic face!

We stopped by the Halloween store on the way home from school Monday afternoon and picked up the final pieces of the costume. We were lucky to find a purple hat with purple hair, and a purple broom. (can you guess what her favorite color is?)



I finished up the little poncho I've been working on so today I'm sewing for ME! Grandma is picking up Noey from school and she will stay with G & G all afternoon until after dinner. That gives me a solid 5 hours to sew, sew, sew, and watch my Twin Peaks DVD. I got the complete series for Christmas last year. Noey used to go to G & G's house every Tuesday, so I had Twin Peaks Tuesdays. I guess I'll have to change that to Twin Peaks Wednesdays, since we now horseback ride on Tuesdays. My sewing machines are conveniently located in front of the DVD player, so it makes for a very pleasant afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh yeah, she's far too cute to be scary. But her costume rocks. Enjoy your sewing time - I can't even begin to imagine what you'll whip out with five hours of quiet! Aaahhh, Twin Peaks - my mom and I used to watch that together every week!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the Halloween costume!! very cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home