MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Halloween Costumes are finished!








Let the Christmas gift making commence!

I finished Sophie's costume Friday afternoon. She was here for a playdate, so we tried it on her, she declared it "Perfect!" and that was that!

This one is Noey's. Sophie's is pretty much the same, except with red details. The dress is a nice, soft stretch velvet, which could become a nightgown in the future. The cape has spider webs and purple sparkley's. It's hard to see, but it turned out really cute! Hopefully I'll get a good pic of the little witches wearing their costumes.

Immediately following the completion of the costumes I started on my Christmas gifts. By the end of the weekend I had two gifts complete. I made The Lunch Bag by Favorite Things. (actually I made 2!) It is so cute! I used an Amy Butler fabric that's been in my stash for a while. I had originally planned to make myself a purse with it, but I'm so glad I didn't. I really want to keep one of these bags for myself.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Oh the costume looks great! Dont you love being crafty!!!

Thanks so much for the lunchbag link!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow, those costumes are awesome. (Okay, I know we are only seeing one, but I know the second is just as awesome.) Can't wait to see the girls all dressed up for Halloween!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home