MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Time Flies!

I can't believe I left the blog world almost a year ago! What a difference a year makes!

Joe had a rough couple of months (hence my absence) but has made remarkable strides in coping with chronic illness.

So.....I'm going to give blogging another try. Since I left last September I'd almost given up knitting altogether. I just didn't have the desire to knit. This past spring I took up a new all-consuming hobby.....sewing! Actually I have sewn off and on since I was 7 years old. I recently started knitting again, so now I'm juggling sewing and knitting, and a very active 8 year old, and a cranky old man!! Good times, good times.

I don't know how this is all going to work out, if I will even have time to blog, but I'm going to give it a shot!

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

I hope all is well now at your end of the world!

I love to sew too but waiting for my overlocker with tax money so I can really kick back into it. I havent dont much sewing in the past 9 years which is a shame really..Where did the time go? I did heaps of sewing for 2 years I did a course to do shop quality and havent done much since then! Bit hard to find time with all the knitting I do.

Cant wait to see what you are knitting/sewing and see how much Noey has grown :)

Katt

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Yeah, you are back!!!!! Glad to hear Joe is getting better and that you are sewing and knitting!!! I've been doing a bit of sewing myself lately. Can't wait to see pictures of what you've been working on!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I am glad to see that your blogging again. Sewing is just as time consuming as knitting but with faster results. I do hope Joe is feeling much better. I am sure that Noelle has grown quite a lot too. I cant wait to see what you have made either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home