MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lookie! Lookie!

Yesterday we got a slip in our mailbox (even though we were home at the time!) saying we had a package waiting for us at the Post Office. I had no idea what it could be since, surprisingly, I hadn't ordered any yarn! (Noey didn't believe me!)

Today after school we went down to the PO to pick up our mystery package. On the way Noey said maybe it was for her, and guess what? It was! (and me too!)

My friend, Rox, the Fearless Knitter, surprised us with Elvis the Elephant, a cute little Pez dispenser, and some chocolate for Noey, and a beautiful bracelet for me! (there was some other chocolate in there, but.....I don't really know what happened to it!) Noey is in love with Elvis, although poor Elvis had to have a time out already! (apparently he was misbehaving in the car!) He's so cute with brown eyes (like Noey) and a cute little tuft of brown hair. The bracelet is just gorgeous, and just my style.

I am so touched by your thoughtfulness and kindness Rox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home