MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

One More Time

Okay, here's the darn egg again. I don't know why that happens sometimes.

Noey and I had a nice day together. Her gymnastics class started up again today. She's now graduated to the next level. She was the oldest in the previous level, now she's the youngest in this level. Some of the older girls (9 year olds!) tower over her. But she's really good and she loves it so much.

I was able to work on my Classic Cardigan while watching. I need some fairly mindless knitting to do as I have to keep one eye on her. She always checks after each move to make sure I saw her.

After gymnastics we decided to have a picnic (McDonald's) at the park. That gave me even more knitting time. I'm almost done with the left front. I just have the right front and then I'm finished. One more sweater to seam up! Woo Hoo!

I had set the Jawbreaker Cardigan aside because I thought I was doing something wrong. I thought I was working on the left front and somehow the shaping was all wrong. Turns out I was really working on the right front!

I'm thinking about pulling out the Pretty Peplum Cardigan I started last summer. It would be perfect for Mother's Day. I just have 5 or 6 inches left of the sleeves so I think I could get it done in time.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that little egg looks gorgeous!

I thought it was just my puter not letting me see it in the last post! lol

Cant wait to see knitting piccies! I bet they are all in gorgeous colours too!!

Katt

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Sue said...

How great for Noelle to go up to the next level in gymnastics. I think soon I will have to get Isabelle to do dancing or gym work so that she uses up all that extra energy, and she loves being on the move all the time too. I love the little egg, just so cute. I am glad that the pic worked this time too. I agree with Katt, I am sure that all the new knitting pics will be wonderful and gorgeous too.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Karen said...

What a great little ornament. I bet that would be a perfect use for left over sock yarn!! Hope you guys had a Happy Easter.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

WHat fun with Noey and gymnastics! Love the little egg you made too! Can't wait to see your progress on the cardigan you are working on too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home