MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!

Noey and I spent the last day of our Spring Break having another "Girls Day." We went to see Meet the Robinsons. It was pretty good, although I'm surprised it was rated "G". There were some moderately scary scenes. Fortunately Noey is not afraid of anything and likes the scary scenes. (Noey finally wore her Hoodie Cardi today...she had no choice! It was cold in the theater and that was what I brought! Sneaky, huh?!)

We're now gearing up for Easter weekend. We've got our cookies all decorated, Noey made a little bunny basket for Grandma and Grandpa, and we've both got our Easter dresses ready to go.

I made this Egg Ornament last year. I had forgotten all about it until I pulled out the Easter decorations the other day. I wish I had thought about it sooner, I could've made a couple as gifts.

ETA: Okay, where did my picture go? It was there a minute ago!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh I cant see the picture either. I will check back later to see it. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home