MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Illness in the House

Joe has every kind of "itis" known to mankind: bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, otitis. Don't feel too sorry for him, he was sick for over a month before he finally went to the doctor. Feel sorry for me! First, I had to put up with and take care of a sick man for over a month, and second, he shared his bronchitis with me and Noey! Noey, fortunately, only suffered for a day or two, but I've been down for a week now. I finally feel better and have some energy today.

I haven't done much knitting, but I did get a nice package to make me feel better! The pink Araucania Patagonia is for the Jawbreaker Cardigan, the Berocco Nostalgia is for the Tie Front Cardigan shown, and the Classic Elite Paintbox and handles are for a Purse. (which is almost done, by the way.)

My mom has been asking me to make her a sweater, so yesterday I took over my pattern books and some sample yarns, and she chose a Knitting Pure and Simple top down zippered cardigan, and Cascade 220 yarn in a pretty Eggplant colorway. Webs has Cascade 220 0n sale right now and since I was there I ordered myself some more yarn!

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh my goodness, you have all my sympathy for putting up with a sick man for a month!!! Pea was really sick for about 3 days and I just about killed him - they are such babies. Glad to hear Noey got over it quickly, and I'm hoping you will be 100% soon too. Those wonderful new yarns must help!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh poor you having bronchitis. I too had that just a few weeks ago and it does knock you out a bit. I couldnt knit for a few days when I had it. I love all your new yarns too, and the pattern looks nice as well. I cant wait to see what your mum's knit turns out like too.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sorry you are feeling poorly. Hopre everyone gets better soon! Love all the projects you have in the works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home