MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

WIP's, FO's, and such

I feel like I've been gone for so long. Since I couldn't post pictures, I wasn't taking pictures either. Today I gathered everything up, took pictures, and here they all are. (except for the Bell Sleeve V-neck Pullover)

Since the new year I have been trying (keyword: trying) to knit from my stash, have only 2 to 3 projects going at one time, and keep better track of my projects. I'm doing pretty good with numbers 2 and 3.

This is my second WIP. It's a Classic Cardigan using Paton's Shetland Chunky. I've finished the back, as you can see, and one sleeve. This is what is keeping me from spring/summer knitting. I'm determined to finish it, even though I won't be able to wear it until Fall.

In other knitting related news; I have big problems! I have been researching, and reading, and searching the internet on how to make invisible seams, and I finally feel ready to start seaming the Moss Rib Stitch Pullover. Yesterday I got all my pieces together and...........I couldn't find the leftover yarn! It is nowhere to be found. I have searched high and low. I think I probably had so little left over that I just threw it away without thinking. So I guess I'll have to buy a whole skein just for the seaming, but here's my second problem.....I don't have the ball band and I have no idea what colorway it is!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Easy way to check the color is to take the sweater with you and match it in the shop. At least it is only for the seaming so you match it closely enough. By the way the last two posts did not show up the photos for some reason. This post was okay and Noey modelling the sholero was okay too. I cant seem to see the other 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home