MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This was a 2 day project, well the knitting at least. Getting to the store and buying the buttons took a little longer.

I'm not sure if I like it or not, although the more I look at it the more it grows on me. It needs a lining to hold it's shape, but I don't know when I'll get around to hauling out my sewing machine.

Yarn: Classic Elite Paintbox - less than 2 skeins

Started: 03-31-07

Finished: 04-01-07

Clover handles purchased through Webs, buttons purchased at JoAnn's.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Cute bag. Now I know how much you love pink, and the blog seems to match your projects at the moment too.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that little bag is cute..I am amazed Noey hasnt stolen it from you! Its the sort of things my girls would love

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home