MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Welcome to Frustration Central

Home of the incomplete project!

Here is the front of the Fitted Tank. I didn't want to get too close to the neckline because it is scary! But even at this distance you can see how horrid it looks!! I've just decided to move on to the back and hope for the best!

Today, after church, I finally mustered up enough patience to take Noey into Michael's to get the Cotton Tots. After we did indeed look at almost every item in the store, we discovered....THEY DID NOT HAVE MY COLOR!! They had every other color of Cotton Tots, just not mine, thank you very much! So, taking a deep breath, I took Noey into JoAnn's, and guess what? THEY DON'T EVEN CARRY COTTON TOTS! So, there you go! The shower is now 6 days away! Good thing I already have one set to give the mom-to-be. I'll just have to order my one skein and give her the sweater after the baby comes. (I don't even have a picture of my progress because my camera decided to quit working!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home