MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

and on a lighter note

I finally got the child to try on the cardigan. It fits pretty good although a little roomy. It's amazing how skinny that child is! (20" around the chest, waist, and hips!!) I cannot for the life of me find pants that fit her! Oh to be so skinny!

Thank you for all your nice comments about my new blog design! I can't take credit for any of it however! It is all due to the creative genius of Karen!

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice sweater! thanks for your coment!

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I guess it's better to have it too big than too small . . . at least she can grow into it! If you find out her Skinny Secret, please do share!! :) I wish I had some advice on the tank, but I have yet to knit anything like that. Good luck - I'm sure someone will be able to give you some tips and you'll be off and running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home