MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just a shameless plug

for my blog designer, Karen. She is awesome! Very patient, very professional, knowledgeable, creative, and just plain nice. If you are in the market for a blog overhaul, I highly recommend her!!

The Baby Hoodie Cardigan is coming along. I'm just finishing the first sleeve. (as you can see by my new progress bars, I'm 90% done!!) But....I've run out of yarn. It seems so easy...just run into JoAnn's, (there's one on my very own street for heavens sake) grab a skein of Cotton Tots, and run out. But nothing is that easy with a 6 year old. Not that she's bad, but by the end of the day I'm just too tired to look at every item, on every shelf, in every aisle!

"Just hanging out in the living room in my new bathing suit!"

Don't we all lounge about in our bathing suits??

2 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Noey is just too funny!!! I really think she and I would get along well - I always love to go down every isle of the grocery store. You never know what you could find that you didn't know you needed!! Umm, no, I don't lounge in my bathing suit though - I'm not skinny like Noey!! I can't wait to see the Hoodie. And thank you so much for the shameless plug!! :)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Cute Noey! No, I do not "lounge" in my suit - I quickly run from towel to pool, or visa versa, and hopefully when no one's looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home