MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How Karyn got her groove back

The mojo is back! I don't know how or why, but it's back. Maybe it was taking a few days off that did it. (I didn't knit a stitch Friday, Saturday, or most of Sunday) By Monday morning I was wanting to knit in the car at the stoplights! (I didn't!)
I think part of the problem was I didn't have anything to just sit down and knit. So Sunday evening I cast on the Fitted Tank by Blue Sky Alpacas. I originally tried it using aluminum needles but didn't like how that looked, so started again with my Denise's and it looks much better. I'm up to the armhole decreases on the front, so far so good. I'm loving this Organic Cotton, it's so soft.

How do you like my new digs? I feel like a real blogger now. (I have my own button!!) This is all the work of the lovely and talented Karen who has started her own blog design business. We're not quite done yet, but I'm loving it so far!!

5 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Long live the groove! - and very cute new digs!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I find a few days off always helps get that groove back too. I love the color of that tank - looks like it's coming along great. Glad you like your new digs so far!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

LOVE the new look! Glad you got your mojo back. I keep buying books and hoping that something will strike my fancy. The latest purchase was One Skeing and Mason Dixon.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I love the look of your blog now. Very pink and inspiring. Like your new knit too.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger scarlet said...

Your blog has always been cute but the new design is just perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home