MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Baby

is no longer a baby!

We're counting down the days of Kindergarten....only 11 more days!

This is Noey's most recent school picture. (who knew they took 2 pictures during the school year?? I would've gotten her bangs cut!) She looks all grown up, doesn't she?

I have no real knitting news to report. For the past couple of nights I have gone to bed when Noey has (around 8:30), and then today I forgot to bring my knitting with me to work on in the car while waiting for the child! (45 minutes of good knitting time gone to waste!)

I have resurrected Sitcom Chic, and whatever I thought the problem was seems to have corrected itself! I'm hoping if I put the Fitted Tank away for a while it will magically correct itself too! I have started the Candle Flame Shawl for the Amazing Lace but haven't gotten very far. I'm still doing the garter stitch border and it's darn hard working with laceweight yarn and tiny needles!!

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh my gosh, she does look all grown up. *sniffle* She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see your Candle Flame!!!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger carrie said...

you have a really lovely daughter!

good luck on the amazing lace -- i'm not doing it but living vicariously through folks like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home