MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Back in Business


*** Warning*** Lots of pictures to follow!! (in no particular order!)

So I've been off for the last two weeks, I have two more weeks to go. I've wanted to keep busy and feel like I've accomplished things during my time off. Noey and I have been on the go just about everyday; swimming lessons, art classes, gymnastics, playdates, birthday parties, Seaside Lagoon, parks, picnics.....I could go on and on. The nice thing about most of her activities is I can knit while watching her.

As you'll soon find out, we have Sophie over to our house quite a lot to play. One day last week while she was here I made a purse for each of the girls. Now they carry them with them whenever they're together. (which is a lot!)

Please disregard the mess in the background....the girls were very busy that day!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Sue said...

The girls look so cute with their matching purses, and the fabric is so pretty too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home