MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Surprise Package

I found this package in my mailbox when I got home today from Donni. It was wrapped really cute with the little butterfly on top....but I didn't get a picture of it because I was too excited to open it up!
Aren't the dishclothes beautiful? They're just too pretty to use. I saw the yellow one on Donni's blog and hoped it was for me! and the pink one.....just gorgeous!! The little butterfly pin was for Noey, and we also got a little cookbook, and new yarn!!

I would say the Dish Cloth Shuffle was a huge success!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I love your pressies that you got from Donni, how nice are they. I love your pullover too, and Isabelle's surprise sounds as though it is coming together nicely too. I have wrapped all of your pressies and will send them in a fortnight. I hope they get there in time. I heard from Customs too, but they dont track parcels unless it is over $1,000 so I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home