MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Knitting Updates

It seems like I really haven't done much knitting lately but I do have some progress to report. I have finished the back of the Moss Stitch Rib Pullover, and I 've cast on for the front.
I've also been working on Isabelle's Super Secret Sweater. I'm almost done with the first sleeve. Haven't decided if I'm going to put a tie or a button.

It seems I've lost most of my prime knitting time. Last year I had to get to Noey's school one hour before she got out to get a parking space....one hour of uninterrupted knitting time. It was great! This year I can pull up 5 minutes before she gets out. Bummer! My other good knitting time was after Noey went to bed. Lately, though, I've been going to bed when she does......that's 2 hours lost!

A big Thank You to everyone who left a comment for Noey! She was tickled to hear all your comments!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Both sweaters are really looking great. Here's wishing you more knitting time soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home