MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm A Proud Mama

Noey won the "Student of the Month" award this morning at the first Pride Assembly of the year. We got a note about it earlier this week but were told not to tell Noey, so it came as a big surprise to her!

My sweet, naive girl! Daddy came with us this morning and I had my digital camera and video camera in hand, and she still didn't suspect a thing!! The look on her face when her name was called was priceless!
This is her teacher, Ms. Okano, whom we all love!

4 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

way to go noey

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger metal and knit said...

good work Noey keep it up Hope you may get more awards like this

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hurrah for Noey!! She won one last year too, right? I think that's a great reflection on you too. I'm so proud of you both!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

YEAH NOEY!!! Best wishes from Me and my girls up here in Toronto. Keep working hard and you will keep getting recognized for your efforts!!

Shannon
http://www.dreamsofyarn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home