MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm A Proud Mama

Noey won the "Student of the Month" award this morning at the first Pride Assembly of the year. We got a note about it earlier this week but were told not to tell Noey, so it came as a big surprise to her!

My sweet, naive girl! Daddy came with us this morning and I had my digital camera and video camera in hand, and she still didn't suspect a thing!! The look on her face when her name was called was priceless!
This is her teacher, Ms. Okano, whom we all love!

7 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Katt said...

Congrats to Noey!!!

Katt

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

way to go noey

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Stay at home knitter said...

Congratulations!

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger metal and knit said...

good work Noey keep it up Hope you may get more awards like this

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tracey said...

Yay Noey! Congrats!!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hurrah for Noey!! She won one last year too, right? I think that's a great reflection on you too. I'm so proud of you both!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

YEAH NOEY!!! Best wishes from Me and my girls up here in Toronto. Keep working hard and you will keep getting recognized for your efforts!!

Shannon
http://www.dreamsofyarn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home