MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back on Track

Once again, Thank You for your kind comments! I hate to say I'm feeling better for fear I'll jinx myself again, but I am! I may have had eColi! I did eat some packaged spinach sometime within the last month, and I had all the worst symptoms. So I guess I'm lucky to be alive!!

Once I determined I wouldn't be able to finish my Pretty Peplum Cardigan in time for the reunion, I got to work on some other deadline projects. First up I finished my Dishcloth for

Sharon.....but I can't show you cuz it's a surprise.

Then I started working on this Baby Sweater for my friend from church, Sonja. She's having a scheduled c-section on October 20. I'm sure I'll have this done in the next couple of days.

Sue, I'm thinking of making Isabelle's sweater out of this yarn.....what do you think?

Joe's reunion is tonight! I've found a suitable replacement outfit to wear, although it's not nearly as cute!

7 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Shar said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. We had some package spinach as well and both my MIL and myself were very sick.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Goodness! I'm glad you are better. That spinach thing sounds very nasty.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Ooh no more spinach for you. I love the color of the baby sweater, and Isabelle loves purples of any shade, so that would be perfect. I hope that you have a wonderful night at the reunion too. By the way, I might send off your pressies separately so Noelle's may arrive before November. Is that okay by you. Let me know. Have a great night.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Yikes, all the spinach here just got recalled for the eColi thing too. I'm so glad you are much better now. I love that purple baby sweater. Hope you and Joe had a great time at the reunion!!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

Top down always works, right? It looks great! And cute! And adorable!
BTW, why on earth women schedule for c-section? I've been through c.saction (had to - bad baby possition)and can't understand why women wanna do it!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Nice to hear you are getting better - don't worry you're not gonna die!
Top down cardies are the best, aren't they! Can't miss with them!
And now comething completelly different: still can't understant why women schedule c-saction! Been through it with first daughter and wouldn't schedule it for no money in the world!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Sorry for doubled comments - server told me the first one were deleted so,... well, sorry again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home