MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, September 11, 2006

The best laid plans.........

Well, I thought I was getting better. But now I'm sick again. I had to leave work early today because I thought I was going to die! (either that or pass out)

And I've finally given in to the fact that I'm not going to finish the Pretty Peplum Cardigan in time for the reunion this Saturday. I lost most of last week due to illness, and now it seems that this week will be lost as well.

At this point I'm just hoping I can make it to the reunion!

On a brighter note (sorry to be so grouchy!) head on over to Sue's blog and check out the beautiful sweater she made for Noey! It is so beautiful!! But don't tell Noey.....it's a surprise!

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry to hear you seem to be having a relapse. I hope you are able to make it to the reunion this weekend. Do you have a back-up outfit plan? I think you will still get a lot of use out of the sweater when it's done - it was coming along so pretty. I love Noey's secret present. :) Feel better soon!n

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

Just get well - cardigan can wait!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

I hope you feel better soon Karyn!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I hate getting sick again right after you just start to feel better. Hope you get through it soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home