MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The First Day of 1st Grade

Noey happily went off to 1st Grade yesterday....without me! I've been sick all weekend (really sick!) so Joe took her to school for her first day.
She's so grown up, I just can't get over it! She had a great first day, and the second day was pretty good as well.

Now we're back to our crazy schedule of school, work, gymnastics, Pioneer Kids, homework, knitting in the car, and early to bed!

5 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh my goodness, she does suddenly look so grown up in that picture. Wow. And how are you feeling? Better now? I'll be sending you "Get Well Soon" thoughts.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Oh My, Noey has Grown taller! It happens so fast doesnt it? Enjoy back to school Noey!!

I know what you mean Karyn, I'm back to swimming lessons, dance lessons, school, lunches. AHHHHHH.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Good for Noey! Sure hope you're feeling better.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! Noey does look all grown up. I swear she got taller just since we saw her! Happy first day of school! :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Noey does look very grown up, and it is nice for Joe to be able to take her to school on her first day, even though you couldnt. I hope you are feeling better now, and just a question, can you explain Pioneer School. We dont have that over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home