MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 28, 2006

I've finished the back and the left front. I have the right front and two sleeves left to go. I'm going to try to knit the two sleeves on the same needle at the same time. (wish me luck!)

I was feeling a little stressed over the weekend when I realized the reunion is in 3 weeks. But the left front went fast, and if I really can knit two sleeves at once, I think I'm in good shape. I'll cast on the right front tonight after Noey goes to bed.

I'm kinda anxious to get this done so I can start on some fun projects. I am working on a secret project for my Christmas Swap with

Sue .

I'm knitting a surprise for Isabelle and all I can tell you is it's PINK!!

I also want to start working on my dishcloth for the Dish Cloth Shuffle. I'm making one for Sharon. I found the perfect pattern and yarn, but I can't tell you a thing....I want it to be a surprise!!

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

"Wow, it's bright" . . . typical man comment!! LOL It's going to look so pretty. I can't wait to see the whole outfit together . . . with the SHOES!! :) I'm sure you can get the sweater done in time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home