MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Girl can never have enough yarn

Right?

Well, unfortunately this isn't for me! (or fortunately if your name is Joe!)

My friend, Sue, wanted some Cotton Ease. Smiley's has it for a really good price, but they don't ship international. So I ordered a whole bunch for Sue and it came today. Isn't it pretty? Now I have to say goodbye and send it off to Australia!

Psssst: Don't tell Joe.....but.....I had ordered myself a boxful of Cotton Ease last month!! It's in hiding!!

Please go visit my friend Karen's blog and think about helping her out. She's participating in a fundraising drive for Diabetes. My brother is a research scientist (he works on a different disease though) and I know all his money comes from grants or fundraising. The more money received, the more research that can be done, and eventually a cure will be found.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Ooh thanks so much Karyn. I love it, and cannot wait for it to arrive. Noey looks so cute too.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Noey looks pretty happy about the yarn too. :) I guess the happiest of all will be Joe, when he finds out it isn't for you!! LOL Thank you so much for helping to spread the word about the Walk-A-Thon. I appreciate everyone's support.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

WHAT?? They still sell Cotton Ease? I thought it was discontinued entirely?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger carrie said...

you are certainly a great friend. (and yeah, i thought cotton-ease was extinct!)
good luck on the peplum cardigan - it's very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home