MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 21, 2006

The big excitement came on Sunday. Noey and I drove down to San Diego to meet up with Stephanie and her family. They had driven cross country in a RV to visit Stephanie's mom, and since it's only a couple of hours away, we couldn't pass up the opportunity! Sophie is just a year younger than Noey, and a real cutie. She and Noey were fast friends. Ethan is a couple of years older, and so smart and funny. Both Stephanie and her husband, Pat, were just the nicest people you could ever meet! We had a great time exploring the San Diego Natural History Museum in Balboa Park.

We also met up with my niece, Megan, and her boyfriend, Dario, and they joined us on the carousel and train rides. It was a really fun day, and kinda hard to say goodbye.

Stephanie gave me some beautiful stitch markers, and gave Noey the cutest knitting needles and stitch markers. I forgot to take a pic, I'll do that soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the radio. :( And for the THIRD time?? I'm wishing bad karma on all three crooks. Sorry the Fiber Fest was disappointing too. :( Noey cracks me up buying vintage buttons at her age - that girl has good taste!!! Sunday sounded awesome though - I'm so glad you were able to make the trip down to meet Stephanie. I know how much you were both looking forward to it!! :)h

 

Post a Comment

<< Home