MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, July 17, 2006

In Knitting News......

I've been working steadily on both Picovoli and the Summer Cardigan. I've done a couple of rounds of waist decreases on Picovoli and I'm almost to the divide for the sleeves on the Summer Cardigan.

I've actually been able to knit a lot lately. For some unknown reason we have free cable this week.....so we've been sitting on the couch, enjoying the air conditioning, (I gave up worrying about the expense when it hit 105 degrees!) watching the Disney Channel. Our brains are turning to jello, but we're cool and I've accomplished a lot on my projects!

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Nothing wrong with a little Jell-o brain . . . that's what summer is for. :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger scarlet said...

Can't wait to see your finished Picovoli; the color will look good on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home