MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Last month while perusing the magazines at Borders I happened upon "Britain's Best Selling Knitting Magazine" Simply Knitting. Since I'm a big fan of all things British I bought it.
Nothing really jumped out at me, but it was fun to look at, and it came with this groovy knitting bag, so I figured it was worth the 9 bucks I paid for it! It did say to look out for the accessories pouch that would be in the next issue.....I'm a sucker for bags and such......so I've been stalking Border's ever since. Today I finally got my pouch!

Again, nothing really exciting in the latest magazine, but I dig my little set!! There is one sweater, or jumper as they call it, that I like, but I don't understand some of the terms......so I don't know if I'd ever attempt it.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Shar said...

I usually buy that mag as well. I've been waiting for the pouch. My local borders didn't have the new issue yesterday. I'll have to check later in the week.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I buy that magazine too. I have just received the one with the bag, and it does have quite a bit of room. I will have to wait until next month to get the pouch. I am glad that you got Noey all her school things too, Isabelle starts school next year and I am hoping the pants will fit. She is tall and a skinny little thing too. By the way your cardigan looks great so far.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Hey Karyn, I'm a HUGE fan of simply knitting (i get a copy held each month by my local bookstore) I love brittish mags. And i got the bag and accessory pouch also, tee hee. I havent been blogging in awhile, I used to be at http://knithappens.blogdrive.com but i have now moved to http://www.dreamsofyarn.com/blog You have been doing some GREAT knitting over the summer! Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home